What's For Dinner Thread

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Had a busy morning, so I had to eat big.
For lunch today,........half pound of heated pastrami on a bulkie roll with mustard on top.

2zozmft.jpg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I remember when a cheeseburger from McDonald's was $0.39 on sundays and a hamburger was $0.29 on wednesdays (days may be messed up). Around same time gas was <$1.50/gal

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I remember when a cheeseburger from McDonald's was $0.39 on sundays and a hamburger was $0.29 on wednesdays (days may be messed up). Around same time gas was <$1.50/gal

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."
I don't remember the hamburger prices but I remember when there was no such thing as "self serv" at gas stations (I worked at such a station) and my dad always telling the guy to fill it up with Ethyl.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I don't remember the hamburger prices but I remember when there was no such thing as "self serv" at gas stations (I worked at such a station) and my dad always telling the guy to fill it up with Ethyl.
Pops tells a story about doing a burnout at the station he worked at in his AMX; destroyed all of the rubber hoses that rang the bells.

Users who are viewing this thread