What's a reasonable asking price

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
For a spotless, dentless, chipless, Metalflake silver 2003 Cobra Coupe, 4,500 miles, bone stock, still 8/32" on original tires? Always garaged, never out in rain.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
27,500K for a pristine example!

Is that the Satin Silver?

EDIT LOL! Harry just look at that post count! You have been spending way too much time in smackdown, LOL!

Last edited:

dom418

Established Member
the market is down but extra low mileage Terminators that are bone stock are getting harder to find. You may have to wait a while but to the right buyer that car can easily sell for $27K. People on here will try to low ball you so your best bet is autotrader. Good luck.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
24K is the same for our area. One thing is you never see one for sale any where close around. Good luck with sale or purchase!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Harry, are you selling it mainly because you rarely drive it? Best of luck with your sale. And definitely you should get that $26K. Maybe even more if someone on SVTP buys it, because the car's condition can easily be verified here. Any plans on what you might replace it with?

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Harry, are you selling it mainly because you rarely drive it? Best of luck with your sale. And definitely you should get that $26K. Maybe even more if someone on SVTP buys it, because the car's condition can easily be verified here. Any plans on what you might replace it with?

My work keeps me really busy, and I rarely drive it any more, primarily due to high gas prices, terrible roads, traffic congestion, constant orange barrels (construction), and hordes of cops ready to pounce on anyone driving a mile over the artificially low speed limits to raise revenue. Having just bought a 2011 Edge, I plan to invest the money in new camera equipment and lenses; we have a 2002 GT and a 2008 Fusion as daily drivers.

I had the LoJack removed, and will throw in the Steeda shifter and car bra I bought but never got around to installing.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
For a spotless, dentless, chipless, Metalflake silver 2003 Cobra Coupe, 4,500 miles, bone stock, still 8/32" on original tires? Always garaged, never out in rain.

Dear god man, drop what you're doing right this minute and go out and drive that thing!........Provided it's not raining and the roads aren't still filled with salt. :-D

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Dear god man, drop what you're doing right this minute and go out and drive that thing!........Provided it's not raining and the roads aren't still filled with salt. :-D

It is raining, the roads are filled with potholes, rubble, stones, and salt.

I do drive on sunny weekends, out in the country, where I can stretch it's legs a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I think you could get $26-27K for it.... If you waited for the right buyer. $23-24K if you want it out this week.

GLWS!

Wish I had the extra cash laying around to buy it!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My work keeps me really busy, and I rarely drive it any more, primarily due to high gas prices, terrible roads, traffic congestion, constant orange barrels (construction), and hordes of cops ready to pounce on anyone driving a mile over the artificially low speed limits to raise revenue. Having just bought a 2011 Edge, I plan to invest the money in new camera equipment and lenses; we have a 2002 GT and a 2008 Fusion as daily drivers.

I had the LoJack removed, and will throw in the Steeda shifter and car bra I bought but never got around to installing.

Makes total sense Harry. You have to do what you have to do. Congrats on the 2011 Edge. I test drove one before buying my 2011 LaCrosse. It was actually my second choice of the cars I test drove. Very impressive vehicle and one of Ford's best IMO. Again, best of luck with your sale.

Monster Mach

Established Member
Hate to see a cobra not driven.. but the edges are a classy car.. and the interior is amazingly nice...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread