What's a good price for Mach 1 intake and all accessories to go turbo?

Dimitri318

Established Member
So after not having a terminator for about 6 years, I couldn't take it anymore and am buying one this weekend. It has a ported eaton on it but I'll be swapping it over to a turbo hopefully this summer. Anyways, a buddy of mine works at a local mustang shop and they brought in an 04 Mach 1 that was totalled in the back and said they want to part it out. The owner said he'd give me the intake, alternator, and everything needed for the turbo swap for $900. I know him pretty well and he said it would have cost anyone else $1200, so does $900 sound like a fair price to you guys? The intake and a few other parts are powder coated black already which I was gonna do so that saves me some money.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Intakes go for ~400 with the TB. The throttle cable and such maybe ~80-~100. Timing covers go for ~100 and same with alternators. I'd ball park it around 600-800 for the parts. If you think the powder coating makes it worth more then go for it. I think I would want to pay ~700 but that's me.

Dimitri318

Established Member
Intakes go for ~400 with the TB. The throttle cable and such maybe ~80-~100. Timing covers go for ~100 and same with alternators. I'd ball park it around 600-800 for the parts. If you think the powder coating makes it worth more then go for it. I think I would want to pay ~700 but that's me.

Ok thanks for the info. The car doesn't have any CD player in it since it was removed from the previous owner, and the shop said they'd install a factory cobra 6 cd changer in for free if I bought all that stuff so I'll probably go ahead and buy the parts.

Users who are viewing this thread