What X Pipe fits SLP LTs other than SLP?

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
I've tried searching around to see what O/R X Pipe will fit the SLP long tube headers and can't really find another X Pipe other than the catted SLP. I bought my car with SLP LTs installed and I'm pretty sure the cats on the SLP X are no good. Looking to find a O/R X that will fit these SLP LTs. If any of you have had experience with modifying a O/R X to fit these please let me know! Thanks guys

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Generally the only mid pipes that fit are the ones made for the headers. An exhaust shop can usually modify another mid pipe to fit. But kinda pointless since any money you save on the pipe you'd have to pay the shop. If it's only the cats you can order replacements from Summit and swap them in.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
Generally the only mid pipes that fit are the ones made for the headers. An exhaust shop can usually modify another mid pipe to fit. But kinda pointless since any money you save on the pipe you'd have to pay the shop. If it's only the cats you can order replacements from Summit and swap them in.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

The catted SLP mid pipe also came with my car. I just want to remove the cats and figured I'd just buy a new mid pipe since the shop might charge me pretty close to a new one. Thanks for you input man.

joker21705

Established Member
Random question I have the same setup does it matter what cat back system you go with whether it's 2.5" or 3" tubing?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

1BLCKSVT

Established Member
Random question I have the same setup does it matter what cat back system you go with whether it's 2.5" or 3" tubing?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I believe it depends on power. The more horsepower the bigger the piping you will want.

Users who are viewing this thread