Votes: 5 11.6%
  • New edge GT

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

turnpike_cruise

4.10's FTMFW
Established Member
I voted 03-04 cobra because it has everything I want that my 03 gt vert doesn't have...yet (Giant valve covers with hemi style looking heads that fill the engine bay, whiny eaton pd blower sitting on top, forged internals, 6 forward gears, irs, exotic sexy ass looking exhaust and a scarcity factor almost a sense of prestige I guess.. Oh yeah and a cloth top just looks nicer IMO haha...if I where to try and piece all that onto my gt I might as well sell mine and throw it as a down payment on a terminator... Well at least I didn't say termi right? Truth is keeping my gt and will continue to mess with that bc I to do not have 20k at the moment :)

This is pretty much were I am at also. Plus I already invested way more into my car than it is worth. But hey, it's my car and I never plan on selling it. Just going to dump more money into it and make bad ass. For me, part of the fun is working on it. It really depends on what the OP really wants. A terminator would be sweet to own, but a rockin little 2V will shock the shit out of people.

Stang Lover

Established Member
This is pretty much were I am at also. Plus I already invested way more into my car than it is worth. But hey, it's my car and I never plan on selling it. Just going to dump more money into it and make bad ass. For me, part of the fun is working on it. It really depends on what the OP really wants. A terminator would be sweet to own, but a rockin little 2V will shock the shit out of people.

This. People will think its a regular GT until you blow their paint off lol.

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
Hey turn pike ... Just noticed slight gear whine when in neutral turning right at low speed.. They are frpp 410s and have had them for about 3 years and 30 k miles hoping it's not a problem .. Should I just turn up the radio or should start saving my $$$ haven't noticed it before ! Not trying to high jack sorry

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Hey turn pike ... Just noticed slight gear whine when in neutral turning right at low speed.. They are frpp 410s and have had them for about 3 years and 30 k miles hoping it's not a problem .. Should I just turn up the radio or should start saving my $$$ haven't noticed it before ! Not trying to high jack sorry

start saving some money. Rebuild the axle when you have the funds. Not saying anything is wrong with your car. 3.73's on the new mustangs (mine included) whine, so i'm sure it is nothing to worry about. They should be quiet though.

turnpike_cruise

4.10's FTMFW
Established Member
start saving some money. Rebuild the axle when you have the funds. Not saying anything is wrong with your car. 3.73's on the new mustangs (mine included) whine, so i'm sure it is nothing to worry about. They should be quiet though.

This. I had the FRPP gears in my car and you don't even hear them the slightest. Assuming they were set up right to begin with. When I put the gears in, the car had around 76K on it. I replaced everything in the axle. The only thing original is the housing.

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
Gotcha ... Thanks! That's what I love about our cars when something breaks there is always something better to upgrade it with

blacksheep-1

Established Member
I'm and extremist, I'd either hold out for a decent termi (if there are any virgins left) or buy the cheap model (GT) and build it up to beat the termi....although the Mach is not a bad choice for that either.

Users who are viewing this thread