Votes: 5 11.6%
  • New edge GT

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Termi!! Did all the research on internals, new blower, tranny,clutch,fuel pump,tune and install on my 2v gt and at the end of the day I decided to sell my gt and got a termi! Best decision ever!!!! Best bang for your buck! Why drool over one? Just make it happen !!

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Your arguement is invalid because you called it a termi.

Reddasnake

Established Member
I can call my car whatever the hell I want! If you don't like my post don't read it! So at the end of the day Your Argument is the one invalid!

Reddasnake

Established Member
Didn't know that I was going to deal with an immature sore loser that comes out with jokes that teenagers would found astonishing! Good for you! Hey please if you have life issues don't be a pussy and hide behind a computer to make you feel better, who knows you might be gay and angry about not coming out of the closet? Or maybe your girlfriend got gangbang by 3 black guys? Or maybe you did! I don't give a ****!! Hey freaking pussy the only vagina that might be bleeding is your chicks or yours! Grow up

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Didn't know that I was going to deal with an immature sore loser that comes out with jokes that teenagers would found astonishing! Good for you! Hey please if you have life issues don't be a pussy and hide behind a computer to make you feel better, who knows you might be gay and angry about not coming out of the closet? Or maybe your girlfriend got gangbang by 3 black guys? Or maybe you did! I don't give a ****!! Hey freaking pussy the only vagina that might be bleeding is your chicks or yours! Grow up

You're going to have a really bad time on this forum unless you keep your butthurt under control dude. It's ironic you can call someone a sore loser and then in the same moment type out some extensive paragraph about your own sexual fantasies with 3 black men, don't worry I'm sure the craigslist personals are calling your name. I don't foresee you being on here very long.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member

Your beat to shit terminator giving you problems? I'll buy it from you for $8,000

Reddasnake

Established Member
SORE LOOSER!!!!!! So you start shit with me and now you're calling me out on the forums! Lol!!! Go cry to mommy little boy!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
SORE LOOSER!!!!!! So you start shit with me and now you're calling me out on the forums! Lol!!! Go cry to mommy little boy!

Please go learn how to spell first then come back. :read:

Hahaha!!!!! 8k No. it's a COBRA!! Not a gt, when you can afford one then we will talk!

What is it again? Just one more time? I'm confused is it a termi, is it a cobra, you're just all over the place here.

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Pls grow some balls then come back

Hey your mom called, she said it's time to bring your dads' car back because adults were calling it a termi and laughing at him, he was embaressed. She sounded pretty mad, better hurry home.

Reddasnake

Established Member
Sorry man, I'm an adult you got the wrong forums go find a butthurt teenager forums they will laugh at your stupid jokes

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Sorry man, I'm an adult you got the wrong forums go find a butthurt teenager forums they will laugh at your stupid jokes

Really you're an adult? You seem to quite easily get baited into a small worthless arguement and use tough guy remarks like your typical punk that doesn't have any life outside of your computer screen.

Kind of a stretch for you to tell me to go find a teenage forum to be on after I've spent almost 2 years on this forum growing my own knowledge of these cars and helping people when I could. Not to mention doing all the work on my car and not going and buying a "termi" or whatever the hell that is. In comparison to your 8 pathetic posts that make you look like just another worthless member that's been added to the forum to cause trouble.

Reddasnake

Established Member
Again! So you start shit with me for no reason and now you're butthurt! Listen "dude" if me calling my own car "termi" bother you then you have bigger issues that need help, I'm done wasting post and dealing with a teenager in the middle of puberty !

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Again! So you start shit with me for no reason and now you're butthurt! Listen "dude" if me calling my own car "termi" bother you then you have bigger issues that need help, I'm done wasting post and dealing with a teenager in the middle of puberty !

Please go post in the 03/04 section that you like calling them "termis" and see what kind of responses you get. I'm not real sure how you gather im butthurt over anything, considering I'm just sitting here allowing you to make an ass out of yourself.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Hahaha!!!!! 8k No. it's a COBRA!! Not a gt, when you can afford one then we will talk!

I thought it was a termi?

Any kid in high school can afford a $12k dollar car. I don't know why you think you're so high and mighty right now.

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
I voted 03-04 cobra because it has everything I want that my 03 gt vert doesn't have...yet (Giant valve covers with hemi style looking heads that fill the engine bay, whiny eaton pd blower sitting on top, forged internals, 6 forward gears, irs, exotic sexy ass looking exhaust and a scarcity factor almost a sense of prestige I guess.. Oh yeah and a cloth top just looks nicer IMO haha...if I where to try and piece all that onto my gt I might as well sell mine and throw it as a down payment on a terminator... Well at least I didn't say termi right? Truth is keeping my gt and will continue to mess with that bc I to do not have 20k at the moment :)

Users who are viewing this thread