What would you do?

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
The owner of the Pats saw the video and invited the guy to sit in the owner's box the next week at a home game. There is video of him chillin' with Robert Craft at the game last week. Good for that guy.

I went to my first NFL game in 8 years a few weeks ago with my 12 year old son. I was concerned because over the past few years I have heard and seen a lot of fan misbehavior at NFL games online. Everything went fine, but the crowd was much more rowdy than other sporting events I have been to (NHL, college football, MLB). I was thinking of taking my son to the Raiders finale vs. KC next weekend, but man, this makes me think twice.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Props to the Pats fan. I'd like to think I'd have his patience or at the very least just walk away.
not worth doing anything else these days. People that unhinged are the ones that'll come after your ass in a pack or shoot you in the parking lot. If you land a good punch they hit their head off the railing and drool on themselves the rest of their lives and then you're ****ed.

As much as a lot of people need to have their ass kicked it's just now worth it

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry y’all…. That heifer would have been shoved….

1672417777076.gif

You should never let anyone that aggressively get within striking range….

would have looked something like this:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The owner of the Pats saw the video and invited the guy to sit in the owner's box the next week at a home game. There is video of him chillin' with Robert Craft at the game last week. Good for that guy.

I went to my first NFL game in 8 years a few weeks ago with my 12 year old son. I was concerned because over the past few years I have heard and seen a lot of fan misbehavior at NFL games online. Everything went fine, but the crowd was much more rowdy than other sporting events I have been to (NHL, college football, MLB). I was thinking of taking my son to the Raiders finale vs. KC next weekend, but man, this makes me think twice.

THAT will be one of the most rowdy games of the year haha

Zemedici

Established Member
Women always act like they’ve got balls of steel. The moment shit gets tough they put their hair up on pig tails and play victim so quick.

It’s cuz they can’t be hit. You’re right until they realize what can happen, then they pipe down REAL fast lololol

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
What kind of a ****ing looser do you have to be to get that worked up over a game? She probably lives in trailer and is married to her 1st cousin.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread