What would it take to make a Boss hang with a GT350?

RTD

Established Member
I know we did a similar thread awhile back for the GT-R. Thoughts?

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
[video=youtube;k8bF8nd9b9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8bF8nd9b9g[/video]

Sorry, couldn't help myself:)

el jefe 302

Making all kinds of gainz
Established Member
An act of god.

We have less power, tire, suspension and brakes.

Full boltons, suspension, RR brakes and slicks should do it. Well until the trans blows that is. :-D

Last edited:

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
In a straight line, nothing!! The test numbers seem to show its a dead heat in acceleration. But on the track, yes it'll take some work. But we are 200lbs lighter than the gt350 tp....so that helps!

darreng505

Established Member
A world challenge boss Mustang can spank a street GT350 or R with equivalent driver, but the comparison gets silly at that point.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
A world challenge boss Mustang can spank a street GT350 or R with equivalent driver, but the comparison gets silly at that point.

LOL, you think? Like many of us, it will come more down to driver skill than anything. Not like most people will be able to drive them anywhere near the limit. At least for the typical track day event. But still, good excuse to spend money on mods that we really don't need but really want:D

azazell64

Established Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWE0_KPWXeY

Here is a video review of my car by Matt Farah who said my car would give the Base GT350 a run for the money.

Lol this is a modest understatement of what he said would happen between your car and a GT350. Nice work on the car, it runs strong. I semi recently finally completed my CJ setup on mine as well. A friend was having issues with their monoblade and ultimately had to go to the twin 65mm TB.

azazell64

Established Member
I just watched that video a few days ago. One more thing that would make me pick your car over a GT350, is that a GT350 is a RARE car, but theres only ONE like yours.

I know what you're saying with his being "one off" but that aside, his Boss 302 is one of approximately 3250 as where the 16' GT350 is expected to surpass the 4000+ units. This in all forms makes his more rare lol.

mnewxcv

Established Member
I know what you're saying with his being "one off" but that aside, his Boss 302 is one of approximately 3250 as where the 16' GT350 is expected to surpass the 4000+ units. This in all forms makes his more rare lol.

touche! :)

Users who are viewing this thread