What would all of those Jeep sissies say....

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
They'd probably laugh because they didn't have to spend $100k on their rigs.

....I still want it though

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
There is no way you would take that thing off road around here. Shit, the roads sink much less off road in our swamp ass territory.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
In my old stomping grounds we'd tell you to have fun widening the trail and to not get it hung (because nothing big enough to pull you out is going to make it into the mountains). Get is stuck and you'd end up like this guy:

[video=youtube;kBoCaCkcllc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoCaCkcllc[/video]

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
There is no way you would take that thing off road around here. Shit, the roads sink much less off road in our swamp ass territory.

Well I wouldn't go offroad in swamp ass to begin with...that just sounds unpleasant.

I had to squeeze my F350 down a trail meant for nothing bigger than jeeps when my buddy had an accident on one of the ATV's. That alone was enough to keep me from wanting anything bigger. With a trailer was all kinds of fun, wound up running down a few 5' saplings just to turn around.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a beast, though. If I was filthy rich it might be a cool addition to a collection. Not really practical for road use, though. And too expensive for off-road jaunts at $180K.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Love that MRAP but that thing is not ****ing with a well set up jeep when it comes to trails/off road.

I agree on the G63. That thing is absolute SEX.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
They wouldn't be saying anything. The Jeep guys will be having fun wheeling while you're still trying to climb the first muddy hill in your 5 ton truck.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
They wouldn't be saying anything. The Jeep guys will be having fun wheeling while you're still trying to climb the first muddy hill in your 5 ton truck.

Unless the offroad park has landmines, I think the Jeep guys won't be jealous.

Badass truck though

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I'd laugh, just like the Jeep guys, when as I passed him in my SxS.

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
Most of the trails I ride would be outside the realm for that vehicle. Wouldn't be able to handle most of the turns.

scottminot

Established Member
That thing is probably dogshit for serious offroading. The Marines used to bring a hummer or two out with our local clubs for toys for tots runs and they'd always get stuck.

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
That thing would roll over just starting up, not too mention it rides rougher than my old CJ7 Jeep. Ill keep my F150 for hitting the trails!

einehund

Established Member
having driven an MRAP... NO. They do NOT trail. Too heavy and too top heavy. HOWEVER, on the road, those are really nice and ride well.

Lt. ZO6

Established Member
The OP hasn't come back since his thread didn't go as well as he hoped. He saw something that looked cool and tried to stir the pot some. Woulda helped if he actually knew something about the vehicle he posted.

Users who are viewing this thread