What will be your next car?

Rare40th

Established Member
I would love to keep my current 2V because of the family ties
2nd option is a RR 94 Cobra Coupe that my uncle owned
3rd would have to be a Terminator, been wanting one for 17 years now just can't settle on a color combination.
4th would be an 08-13 Shelby but it would have to be White with Blue Stripes or vice versa.
5th is either an 03 Electron z06 or JSB 09 z06

Funny thing is a friend of mine just bought an 08 PW Shelby and it's slowly becoming one that I would make my #1 option. Especially with Alcoa SS wheels. Not even sure why, the body style and color just seems really attractive.

However I think an ideal car would be a RR 94, Terminator swapped drivetrain, 10th Anni seats and 95 Cobra R wheels. Then I get the best of both worlds.
I would probably do the same to the 40th anniversary except just doing the drivetrain portion and adding an IRS to it

My94GT

Established Member
Both cars in our house our a year old or less so we’re good on the DD front.

I would like a GenV viper as my next fun car but we’re purchasing a new house again so the fun car fund is gone for now lol

BigLou1

Established Member
Just sold my '67 Camaro so will take some of the money and look for a Cobra of some sort. I've "narrowed" (and I use the term loosely) to Cobras, Mach 1, or S197 GT.

Who knows, I'll probably end up with something totally different.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Really want to trade in the FOST for a used 4Runner or similar.

Then get back into a Mustang at some point. I miss the sound lol.

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
Hellcat Charger, CTS-V or CT6-V. I’ve driven the CTS-V and I feel like I’m sitting in the back seat which makes thing difficult given I’m married with two kids. The CT6-V is very limited and I would be surprised to see one pre-owned or certified in the near future. Although the CT6-V is the largest inside I’ll probably end up with the Hellcat Charger due to availability and employee pricing through my brother in law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiohtee

Established Member
I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately. With my Accord sold I need a new daily but don't want to fall into something utterly boring again, so I've been looking at some 75-125K mile SHOs. Big enough for the family, comfortable enough to road trip in and quick enough stock to be enjoyable.

The other option is a base Scat Pack Charger lease. Preliminary numbers came back at $531/month. Decisions, decisions...

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately. With my Accord sold I need a new daily but don't want to fall into something utterly boring again, so I've been looking at some 75-125K mile SHOs. Big enough for the family, comfortable enough to road trip in and quick enough stock to be enjoyable.

The other option is a base Scat Pack Charger lease. Preliminary numbers came back at $531/month. Decisions, decisions...

$531 for a lease on a Charger...cars are out of control expensive.

I think I'll stick with my car and supercharge it at some point...it will feel like a whole different car I'm sure! LOL

InvisibleBlade

Highway to Hell
Established Member
In about 2-3 years, 5 max, I'll be looking at a Gen V Viper TA. I've wanted one since 2015 and now that there's all these videos of Nth Moto/Calvo Motorsports TT setups floating around, it just stokes the fire even more.

MG01GT

Established Member
Gunna be selling the Lightning and getting one of the newer 6.7 F250s. Just bought a house we need something that can be a little more utility that the lightning. I retire from the Marine Corps in February and I think as a present to my self I'm gunna do a C6 Z06..... been driving Mustangs since I was 18 and need some change.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sn95Snake

Established Member
As I sit fretting over the thought of selling my GT500, I already think I know what I’ll get next. They are:

1.) Gen V Viper to replace the Shelby
2.) Jeep Wrangler
3.) Miata

1 & 2 both sound awesome. Not sure on the Miata, especially because I would never drive it with the other two.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
we are really keeping an eye out for the new Bronco or "baby" Bronco to replace the wife's 2012 Edge Limited AWD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread