What turbo options are there

Satyr

Established Member
I was wondering what turbo kits are available for our cars aside from the hellion kits? I know houston performance does some good custom ones but they're too far for me to travel to.

What other setups are there?

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I was wondering what turbo kits are available for our cars aside from the hellion kits? I know houston performance does some good custom ones but they're too far for me to travel to.

What other setups are there?

If you are somewhat inclined you can build your own also, we sell a great hotside kit that includes headers and Y-pipe for a single install for $1399, of course you need to purchase/mount your intercooler and do the plumbing etc but another option for you! If you are looking for a easy bolt on kit you cant go wrong with the hellion kit.

Good Luck!

MMR

Satyr

Established Member
there are the hellion single and twin kits, HPP, HP and THP kits. I am sure there are other options as well.

Wow, that THP kit is pretty awesome looking.
Pricey, though.

Looks like the kit with upgraded turbos, install, tune and supporting mods would be upwards of 10k.

CobraMac

Established Member
Wow, that THP kit is pretty awesome looking.
Pricey, though.

Looks like the kit with upgraded turbos, install, tune and supporting mods would be upwards of 10k.

If you want to do it the right way man it's gonna be costly...I'm at 10k already and I have the HP twin 57's kit. I'm going all out with it though...powdercoating everything and all that. Check it out here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/616056-cobramacs-twin-turbo-build.html

OutKast

SVT=Fast
Established Member
I don't know how close to PA you are, but I saw these guys on Steel City Stangs. Don't know what they are about, but once mine is paid off next year, I was going to check them out.

Street Lethal Performance-About Us

From their post-
Hey everyone we are running a special for our 03-04 cobra twin turbo kits complete package installed for $6995.00 includes stainless piping, aluminum cold side, 2 Garrett turbos up to 61mm (before price increase), includes boost a pump, 60lb injectors, AJE k-member control arms and coil over kit, innercooler, everything installed and tuned with SCT chip (upgradeable to Xcal III) adjustable from 450-650 rear wheel horsepower on pump gas. Feel free to call for details! (724)944-2814 Terry

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread