What To Offer?

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm working deals on two different Boss 302s, one with Recaros one without. I am trying to figure out what to offer. Both are currently at sticker but I feel better deals are available. I would be more apt to deal on the non Recaro car because I'm not sure how well my big butt would fit in the Recaros Haha. Any advice would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
I'm working deals on two different Boss 302s, one with Recaros one without. I am trying to figure out what to offer. Both are currently at sticker but I feel better deals are available. I would be more apt to deal on the non Recaro car because I'm not sure how well my big butt would fit in the Recaros Haha. Any advice would be great.

I would definitely get the Recaro's. It's going to help your resale value immensely. I'm 6'6 230lbs and I fit in the seat just fine.

You should be able to get $1000 under msrp if you play the game right. Get on AutoTrader.com and find the 3 closest Boss's. Call all of them and tell them where you want to be ($1000 under) and if they say no then move on. Once you find the deal you want then give your local dealer one more chance to match or beat the other deal. Do your work from home, do not go to the dealer.

^take it from someone that has sold over 500 cars :beer:

Last edited:

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
The most I have gotten quoted off was $1600 on a non-Recaro car.

jake74

Established Member
Got mine $1000 off msrp.It's a non recaro.The dealership had two boss's one with recaro's and the one I bought without.I sat in both and prefered the standard seats but that's just me.If your gonna track the car then go with the recaro's.I just go to the drag srtrip and get in a street race here and there so no need for the recaro's.

Users who are viewing this thread