what to look for when purchasing a HD

lxsteed

Established Member
What was the price on that one? I've been looking for a few months. Big things to look for are items that aren't stock. Some examples I"ve seen are body panels missing decals, chrome bumpers, etc. There are still some clean ones out there. I'm looking for a DSG one myself.

brucesvt

Established Member
What was the price on that one? I've been looking for a few months. Big things to look for are items that aren't stock. Some examples I"ve seen are body panels missing decals, chrome bumpers, etc. There are still some clean ones out there. I'm looking for a DSG one myself.

Thanks for the advice. My brother has been looking for a clean one for a while. this one they have been switching the price from 9-14k lol Good luck

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
Maybe this does not apply as much down south, but on 01-03 F150 super crews I always open all the doors and check for paint bubbling or rust at the bottom of doors. Sometimes they have rubber weatherstripping over it but not always. Drivers seat and oem wheels being in great shape would be important to me. It's hard to find nice ones, I want one but it probably won't happen. A local guy had an 01 with 30k on it and I think I could have had a great deal on it, oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread