What to do?

97SlickSerpent

Established Member
So im sitting at my house... pretty bored I might add. Its cloudy outside, nothing really to do, so I wanna work on the snake :) what can I do that wont require me to buy new parts? Like minor things to get through the day

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
So im sitting at my house... pretty bored I might add. Its cloudy outside, nothing really to do, so I wanna work on the snake :) what can I do that wont require me to buy new parts? Like minor things to get through the day

paint your gas tank thing
hit up lights to take away the foggs yellow film
wash it very thoroughly, hit things you might not on a daily, like insiide cracks etc back seat inside and out of windows
oil change, check fluids, give it a nice wax w/ some more expensive wax you would normally use since you have time think mothers carnuba is like $12

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Wash, wax, polish, armor-all the interior, clean your engine bay, rain-x/anti fog your windows, take pictures and post them.

97SlickSerpent

Established Member
paint your gas tank thing
hit up lights to take away the foggs yellow film
wash it very thoroughly, hit things you might not on a daily, like insiide cracks etc back seat inside and out of windows
oil change, check fluids, give it a nice wax w/ some more expensive wax you would normally use since you have time think mothers carnuba is like $12

I would but it looks like its about to rain unfortunately. Paint what gas tank thing and how would I take away the fogs yellow film?

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I use to polish my chrome rims and the heat exchanger, clay bar was another rainy day killer in the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread