What to do when you aren't close to e85

Quick Strike

Established Member
e85 is obviously out. That leaves Torco, Meth kit, or 91 tune. Torco is super simple, ships to your door. One small can, add one can per tank. And bam, you got 97 octane. I used Torco on my GT500, zero issues. TVS blower and small pulley, 91 octane.
Did you say Torco? Get ready for the haters (see page two and three of this thread when I suggested this). It's a sketchy fuel additive don't you know? Its only been around for 15 years or so with thousands and thousands of cars happily running on it and making excellent power. Don't try to present facts to these people though. They don't like them here anymore.

Use E85 even if it costs over $10 a gallon shipped to your door in Wyoming in a 55 gallon container. Or drive hours and hours to fill up small containers with the precious fluid and return. You won't be sorry! Fill up three and a half times and repeat. Do something with all those empty containers while you are at it. Maybe some yard art!

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Haha no worries Quick Strike, nothing at all wrong with Torco. E85 just is superior. Gotta choose what works best for you. We had like 20 blue VP pales from spiking the pump E and yes they could make some interesting yard art!
-J

TP03

Established Member
Did you say Torco? Get ready for the haters (see page two and three of this thread when I suggested this). It's a sketchy fuel additive don't you know? Its only been around for 15 years or so with thousands and thousands of cars happily running on it and making excellent power. Don't try to present facts to these people though. They don't like them here anymore.

Use E85 even if it costs over $10 a gallon shipped to your door in Wyoming in a 55 gallon container. Or drive hours and hours to fill up small containers with the precious fluid and return. You won't be sorry! Fill up three and a half times and repeat. Do something with all those empty containers while you are at it. Maybe some yard art!

Damn brother... You need to get laid

Users who are viewing this thread