What to do - Single or Twin Turbo my Coyote

XW Coyote

Established Member
With all the turbo kits available I cannot decide which one to go for. I was thinking Twin Turbo but know I considering a Single turbo.

Which option would you guy's go for. Any input from members that have installed either option and their thought would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Notfast2012

Established Member
On my fox/coyote build I went with a single turbo. It's kind of a pain to get the parts fabrication waiting for headers etc. I am debating on selling my complete setup if your interested. If I had to do it all over again I would put a blower in it. Mainly because the cost of everything is more than a blower.

Hoven91

Established Member
Definitely Hellion Twins! I just ordered mine last week :). The Precision turbos are awesome. Posted a pic today of one of my 6466 ones that came in yesterday.

XW Coyote

Established Member
Hi guy's i forgot about this thread.

I have ordered and purchased a set of Custom Made Garrett GTX 3076R turbo's for this project.

here are the specs

Comp.
Ind - 58.00mm
Exd - 76.60mm
ETT - 81.68mm
Trim - 58
A/R .60

Exh.
Ind - 60.00mm
Exd - 55.00mm
Trim - 84
A/R - .86

They come with Billet wheels utilizing Extended Tip Technology, ceramic ball bearings and V clamp exhaust housings.

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0129_1.jpg

The guy that built them says they should be good for 660Hp each but still be really responsive down low and in the mid range.

which is what I'm looking for in a street machine.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
those are the turbos Armageddon uses in their kit. Im sure you'll love it. Very nice.

Johnny13gt

Hey I'm new to this so bear with me I have a 2013 mustang gt I have a cold air intake cat back exhaust and I'm adding the boss 302 mani with a bbk 90mm trottle body will it be ok to run 47lb injectors or is that to much

Users who are viewing this thread