What tires to go with....

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I'm going to probably go 20x9 f and 20x10.5 r for my wheels on a 2011gt500 vert. What are my best tire options? Looking for best traction for my buck. I'll be lowering the car in 3 weeks.

Thanks!

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
All around wet/dry traction?
I REALLY like my Nitto Invo's. Very impressed with rainy weather handling and having ability to hook from a dig in dry conditions if need be.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm going to probably go 20x9 f and 20x10.5 r for my wheels on a 2011gt500 vert. What are my best tire options? Looking for best traction for my buck. I'll be lowering the car in 3 weeks.

Thanks!

20" tire sizes are limited. The Invo is actually a good suggestion. I'd recommend looking at them in the 275/35R20 for the front and 295/35R20 for the rear.

Link: Nitto Invo tires listed by size

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
But would they be the right height? Everyone else seems to tell me they would not work and recommended pirelli p zero Nero and toyo proxe 4. If the invos work can you give me a price for for the ones you listed above? 2 front and 2 rear? And TPMS if you have them?

Thanks!

masonstang

Established Member
i have a 08 shelby with the toyo proxes 4. I don't suggest them no traction. I can spin them all day, they look good but that is it

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
But would they be the right height? Everyone else seems to tell me they would not work and recommended pirelli p zero Nero and toyo proxe 4. If the invos work can you give me a price for for the ones you listed above? 2 front and 2 rear? And TPMS if you have them?

Thanks!

The 275/35-20 and 295/35-20 combination will be slightly taller (.25" taller) when compared to the OE tire sizes but they will work, even with a moderate drop. Here are the links with our current mail order prices.

275/35-20 INVO: Ratings, reviews and specifications for Nitto Invo tires

295/35-20 INVO: Ratings, reviews and specifications for Nitto Invo tires

We do have TPMS sensors available for your application. Your vehicle utilizes the banded system so with new bands, brackets, and sensors the cost per wheel is $53.00.

Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to set you up :coolman:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
The 275/35-20 and 295/35-20 combination will be slightly taller (.25" taller) when compared to the OE tire sizes but they will work, even with a moderate drop. Here are the links with our current mail order prices.

275/35-20 INVO: Ratings, reviews and specifications for Nitto Invo tires

295/35-20 INVO: Ratings, reviews and specifications for Nitto Invo tires

We do have TPMS sensors available for your application. Your vehicle utilizes the banded system so with new bands, brackets, and sensors the cost per wheel is $53.00.

Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to set you up :coolman:

Thanks! I just sent you a PM with a few more questions but, I think....I like these.

Users who are viewing this thread