What time are you going to the FFW on Saturday?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
:idea:
Who is definitely going on Saturday and what time are you planning on arriving at NED? I was planning on 9:00 or so but I'm flexible as long as it isn't TOO late.

Are you parking in the show area (a bit cleaner!) or in the general parking lot (dusty)? I know some of you are racing so you'll be in the pit area, but what about the rest?

I thought it would be great to get a bunch to park in the show area as a group. If anyone is interested we just need to pick a time and place to meet so that we can drive in together.

gaffer97

Established Member
Hey Bob,

Decided not to go to Woodward in Detroit. So, my son and I will be going up to Epping on Saturday. I will be leaving my house in MA. between 7 and 8 which should put me at the track between 8:30 and 9:30 or so. Do you need anything to park in the show lot? I have not been to NED in years.

Dave

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Ill be leaving CT around 9 or 10, which should put me in NH around noon to 1, depending on how fast i drive and whatnot. I wont be racing, and i wont be showing. Is it still possible to park in the show area though? I hate parking in the dust bowl. Id like to park with a group though, but i feel as if i may be in too late for everyone elses tastes.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by gaffer97
Hey Bob,

Decided not to go to Woodward in Detroit. So, my son and I will be going up to Epping on Saturday. I will be leaving my house in MA. between 7 and 8 which should put me at the track between 8:30 and 9:30 or so. Do you need anything to park in the show lot? I have not been to NED in years.
Dave
Dave, you only need to register at the gate. We'll be parked with the other show cars. I'll pop my hood but don't expect to win any award. LOL! I'm only entering my car to be able to park on the grass vs. the dusty lot. Sounds like you will be there about the same time as me. Do you want to shoot for between 8:30 and 9:00? If you have a cell phone PM me the number and I'll do likewise. We can then park together if you want to.

Bob

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by notdisturbed
Ill be leaving CT around 9 or 10, which should put me in NH around noon to 1, depending on how fast i drive and whatnot. I wont be racing, and i wont be showing. Is it still possible to park in the show area though? I hate parking in the dust bowl. Id like to park with a group though, but i feel as if i may be in too late for everyone elses tastes.
You have to register your car for the Show to park in the Show area. It's $10. more than general admission for one day or $5.00 for two days. What a deal!!

As far as parking as a group, no one else has confirmed they're going and aren't racing. I figure if we park in the Show area it might be easier to find each other. My license plate, by the way, is '03 SVT' - Connecticut.

Users who are viewing this thread