What the sh*t?

snake134

Man decapitates apparent stranger in Canary Islands supermarket - CNN.com

A knife-wielding man attacked a woman in a supermarket, eventually cutting off her head and running away with it, government officials in Spain's Tenerife Island said Friday.
The man entered a shopping center in the town of Arona, in the Cristianos area of Tenerife, and stole a knife from the supermarket before attacking the apparent stranger, a central government spokeswoman said.
Shopping center security guards were alerted and chased the man, subduing him until police arrived. The man, whom national police in Tenerife identified as a Bulgarian, was apparently known in the shopping area, the government spokeswoman said.
The British Foreign and Commonwealth office confirmed Friday that a British national had died in Tenerife, part of the Canary Islands.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
He must have told her to make him a sammich and she refused. In all seriousness though that's some crazy ****ed up stuff.

Zentenk

Established Member

Or that one story of the guy on the bus I think in canada that decapitated someone and held his head up and out the window or something.

Well, she should have prayed and Jesus would have totally saved her!!!!! He works in mysterious ways, I don't know. Must not have been a good woman huh?

God is too busy focusing his powers on getting the Miami Heat the championship!!!!!! :rockon:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
we all think about doing it.

falling-down_1.gif

20070302fallingdown.gif

images-2.gif

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Or that one story of the guy on the bus I think in canada that decapitated someone and held his head up and out the window or something.

Well, she should have prayed and Jesus would have totally saved her!!!!! He works in mysterious ways, I don't know. Must not have been a good woman huh?

God is too busy focusing his powers on getting the Miami Heat the championship!!!!!! :rockon:

Please bro, even God is rooting against the Heat.

Users who are viewing this thread