What the 2015 Rearend SHOULD look like

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
That's the rear of an Aston Martin DBS

f41a0abd.jpg

Everyone complains the new Mustang looks too European and lost its Mustang DNA... Yet a weak photoshop of a European car gets approval. Lol

Don't bother on trying to understand the hive mind.

13RaceRedShelby

Established Member
A larger rear spoiler and a lower stance should do the trick IMO.

I agree! The pic is not far off from the real deal.

I still say they could have done so much better with the rear. It looks too similar to the last 10 years of mustangs (meaning a big panel across the back). They could have really knocked it out of the park. But the changes they did make, makes it look droopy. But it's growing on me. The OPs pic gives me hope!!!

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
That's the rear of an Aston Martin DBS

f41a0abd.jpg

Everyone complains the new Mustang looks too European and lost its Mustang DNA... Yet a weak photoshop of a European car gets approval. Lol

I really dont think there is anything wrong with this.........Alot of Aston Martin styling is showing up in Ford cars. Hell I think the photoshop of the stang looks even better than the DBS. To be honest alot of the lines of the new mustang arent that far off from the DBS which makes it a pretty easy photoshop.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Excellent design update right there. Nice job.

Of course...the only thing differentiating it from an Aston are those darn retro tail lights. Not complaining at all...just pointing out the essence of the Mustang are important retro design cues that many want to see left behind.

Last edited:

Turkey_Lurker03

Established Member
Keep the taillight lenses vertical but recess the tail light panel sort of like the s197 saleens, build in a small duck tail/lip spoiler and go from there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread