what supercharger

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
so would a VMP be a smarter choice or stick with the whipple, guess I mights as well do a fuel sytem right away. Questions for the guys that did the fuel system, did you do a return style right away? Does your fuel system "whine" kind of like the old external aeromotive pumps? you said lethal has a good kit?

Either blower will work. Any of the 2.3 blowers will make 600 on pump 93 and 700+ on E85. Any of the blowers larger than 2.3 will make 750ish on E85. If you want over 800 capability on E85, stick with the 2.9 gen 4 crusher or 3.0 gen 5.

Do a full return Fore system immediately

Another piece of advice....figure out the TUNER first. They will have recommendations on what parts combos they are comfortable tuning with. Do not buy a single part until you talk to them. Sometimes they might flat out refuse to work with certain parts (I.E. Mafs, Injector choices, etc). You want the tuner very comfortable with the air monitoring/fuel delivery parts choices up front.

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
Either blower will work. Any of the 2.3 blowers will make 600 on pump 93 and 700+ on E85. Any of the blowers larger than 2.3 will make 750ish on E85. If you want over 800 capability on E85, stick with the 2.9 gen 4 crusher or 3.0 gen 5.

Do a full return Fore system immediately

Another piece of advice....figure out the TUNER first. They will have recommendations on what parts combos they are comfortable tuning with. Do not buy a single part until you talk to them. Sometimes they might flat out refuse to work with certain parts (I.E. Mafs, Injector choices, etc). You want the tuner very comfortable with the air monitoring/fuel delivery parts choices up front.

Ok, thanks for that advice, trying to find a closer tuner to wisconsin that is trust worthy. Was alot easier when I lived in texas :)

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
So with the 2.9.....I have been quoted with the "standard inlet" and the "mono blade" version, what is the difference? Is it basically saying you have to use the factory throttle body on one and say a accufab on the other?

PC03GT

Established Member
So with the 2.9.....I have been quoted with the "standard inlet" and the "mono blade" version, what is the difference? Is it basically saying you have to use the factory throttle body on one and say a accufab on the other?
One inlet you can you use your factory TB, the other you have use an accufab or billetflow single blade TB

Users who are viewing this thread