What Street Racing Video started it all?

SecondhandSnake

Established Member

Wow, crazy to see how far things have come in 9 years. A car like that was untouchable back then. Running on low boost for traction, and being stuck with 93. Now tons of factory cars could smoke it, everybody and their mother is on E85, and everyone has boost/traction controllers to let you ramp in the power on the street.

Also reminded me of this video of Nick Shortridge's car having trouble putting down the power in a stick/IRS car.

coposrv

Established Member
An old video from turbomustangs.com of boostedgt before he was known of him in the original car.

There was also an old imvfilms video of one of the first TT Ford GTs

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

coposrv

Established Member
I was just about to post this one too!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
I know this is an older thread but i wanted to share some of my old videos

For me it was the original video from Blades that got me hooked. I remember being in college and hearing about the 03/04 cobra's and then seeing that video I knew I was getting one as soon as I was done with college. That song from finch is the terminator anthem to me.

Here are some racing video's from back in the day that a friend put together for me. These from from around 2005-2006 when I had my first cobra (silver 10th anniversary)

Wayneo

Established Member
Wish I had the video but Griffins Sb 2.2kb cobra vs supercharged black c5 one of my all time favorites

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
I remember seeing that one! He was fortunate traffic was really light. He thought about it for a moment, and then he was GONE!
I grew up on grunge here in Seattle. And the mix of supercharger whine and Nirvana! Music to my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread