What springs for SRA swap?

UARPREY

Established Member
I bought my car already SRA swapped. It has some sort of Eibach spring on it now, front and rear. It's very low, and it rides god awful. Very bouncy in the rear when you go over bridges and overpasses etc, and the front is also very low, like hits the K member on speed bumps, bumps in the road etc. Just not very pleasant.

As good as the car looks, I'm just tired of being beat to death while driving it. And it's hard to get a floor jack under it, pretty much impossible really.

So, with the car being SRA, what springs would I run in the back? Mach 1,GT? Surely the IRS springs won't work, right? I was looking at some H&R, but not sure what to go with, car isn't a DD, mainly street/mexico/drag strip, so I'm looking for something that'll do good there. Would I need to order 2 03-04 cobra front springs, and then 2 whatever else rear? Most places I've looked at only offer in kits of 4...

Soap

Established Member
Correct, IRS springs won't work. Any springs from a solid axle car will work (V6, GT, Mach), just choose your rates accordingly.

Yes you need 03-04 front springs.

--Joe

Users who are viewing this thread