What size wheel spacers for stockers?

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
So, I was trying to hold out for some new wheels, but one thing after the other right now is coming up and I just dont see it happening anytime soon.

SO can anyone tell me what size wheel spacers I would need to get a flush mount on the stock wheels. I have a base 2013 GT with 18's. Tires are the 245/50-18.

Also, any particular brand that doesnt cost an arm and a leg lol

Thank you!

ForgotMyUsrname

Established Member
I wouldn't go with those silly spacers that have a second set of studs. Super ghetto. Just throw on some hubcentric 10mm spacers for the time being until you can get new wheels.

kingnut

Established Member
your only gonna be able to run so much spacer before you have lug threading problems. i would say 1/4 to 3/8 max. and then your gonna want to run lugs with a spline tip to give you a little more thread. i wouldnt run spacers on any vehicle personally.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
OP, contact a local machine shop that does custom fab work, and tell them you need a set of 3/16"-1/4" HUBCENTRIC spacers made for your bolt pattern, etc.

If you can't find anyone nearby, shoot me a PM and you can see if a shop local to me in Dallas can get you a set made.

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread