what size tires on 18X9 and 18X10?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I am really thinking about getting the 18" fr500 wheels with deepdish in the back and am trying to figure out what tire size I should go with on the fronts and back?

Thanks,

B

forcefedcobra

Established Member
what brands do you guys have that would be good?

I was looking at the KDW II or the nitto 555. I have found a few on other places but I have always purchased my tires from you guys and am glad to see that you are sponsors on these forums!

Thanks in advance Chris.

Brandon

forcefedcobra

Established Member
right on. What kind of tires are you running.

I think I am trying to choose between the BFG KDW II or the Nitto 555

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Hopefully BFG has their stuff together. The g force T/A's that came on my 98 cobra stock were crap. They didnt have 12k on them and the tread caps on the front tires were seperating from the rest of the tire. After that I have only purchased nitto's and never had a problem but I do really like the KDW II's.

DitchTehFish

Established Member
forcefedcobra said:
Hopefully BFG has their stuff together. The g force T/A's that came on my 98 cobra stock were crap. They didnt have 12k on them and the tread caps on the front tires were seperating from the rest of the tire. After that I have only purchased nitto's and never had a problem but I do really like the KDW II's.
A lot of people run the KDW's 2's, that's why I went with them. Never had any first hand experience with BFgoodrich, so far so good.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
that is good to hear because I swore I would never buy them again after my experience with the stockers on my 98.

I think I have decided to for sure go with the KDW II and the 18" anthracite fr500's. A friend and I were talking about my wheel choices and he wanted me to go with the chrome AFS 18" wheels because it seems like everyone has the fr500's. For the price I can get the fr500's and better tires for much cheaper plus I like the color matched with a polished lip look I have now with the 10th ann. wheels on my DSG cobra. Oh and I have yet to see someone with this wheel combo on a DSG so that is another plus.

SoCalCobra311

Team 5.0
Established Member
forcefedcobra said:
CHRIS. Do you guys carry the 265/35 and 295/35 KDW II's?

I couldnt find both of them on your web page.

I saw them on tire rack. I also need this exact setup but with 275 in the front. If Chris has them and I can get them sent with free shipping which I saw on their page it would save me about $70 in shipping cost from going with Tirerack.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread