What size slicks on a IRS snake

topless_sn8k

Established Member
hey all, what size slicks could I fit on my lowered snake (H&R SS springs) I have the IRS with low profile bolts. Fenders not rolled, but could be if needed to fit a bigger tire. Any sample pics would be great of your set ups! Also what brand tire , Hoosier, Mickey Thompson, etc. and what
What size/brand of wheel also.

Thanks!

03' White Snake

Established Member
I run 26" x 11.5 x 17 ET Streets on my slammed cobra with no issues. No low pro bolts, I run them on stock rims.

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
would you happen to have any pics of them mounted?? I am curious at the amount of bulge they have..

Mystic03

Established Member
^they dont bulge that bad..very little to none i have mine mounted on 17x8 gt wheels pm me your number and i can send you a pic i think i have one lol

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
My old Hardtop had H&R race springs with a 28 in the rear, it would rub a little. Here's a picture

P1010041k2.jpg

black-plasma

Established Member
28" Hoosier slicks on 16" Bogarts. No rubbing with race springs, with sport springs you might want to roll fenders just in case.

bubblehead93

Established Member
28" Hoosiers on 17x9 FR500 replica wheels here... no rubbing with H&R race springs... agree that with sport springs, likely need to roll fenders unless wheel offset tucks the wheel inside the fender lip... if you are going for a flush look, roll...

Users who are viewing this thread