• 4 inch

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • other

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2814v

Established Member
Its time to clean or replace the K&N type filter that came with my Steeda CAI. It is a 9" filter and a pretty tight fit. I am thinking of down sizing to a 6" filter, maybe a big mouth filter from UPR. What are the pros and cons and do you think it will make a differance on my lightly modded 03, 2.93, cat-back and midpipe. Also anyone with a C&L 95mm MAF inlet, tell me what you think of it. This poll is for under the hood air filters as I am not going with a fender well system.

EJ23

Established Member
If you are staying with the under hood DO NOT DOWN SIZE. BTW My car is a daly driver and I have no problem with my setup rain or shine.

EJ23

Established Member
If you are staying with the under hood DO NOT DOWN SIZE. BTW My car is a daly driver and I have no problem with my setup rain or shine.

Venimus03

Established Member
10'' S&B with the steeda kit. I got mine from Southfloridapulleyhq.com and it was at my house in two or three days....

Last edited:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
EJ23 said:
JLT CAI W/ a 12" open end. Only way to go! :thumbsup:

+2. Exact same setup hear, blower fuggin screams!!! 12" S&B Powerstack Filter here...

83462.jpg

Some people said it wouldn't fit, I was even sort of skeptical at first. But as you can see it fit just fine, the open ended part of the filter sit directly behind the hole for the headlight too.

83463.jpg

ViciousJay

Established Member
LFP 10"... man i love much more then my 9" for some reason it makes the blower scream even more :shrug: also got a few more pnys im sure...

Users who are viewing this thread