Votes: 1 9.1%
  • other please state what it is

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
i have been saving up for this for a while now and i finally have enough money :) i just wanted to do one of these mods to the truck to have a lil fun when i go to the track, i would love to do a 100 shot but my motor has 199K miles and i'm a lil afraid it'll blow, the programmers can let me tune shift points and remove limiters etc....long tubes would be just for sound

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
What are your current mods?

i have a K&N FIPK CAI in a box in my room that i need to put on but currently i have a drop in filter from them, stock exhaust with muffler delete. oh and NGK spark plugs. .....pretty lame i know but i want to wake up my truck :) i'm leaning for longtubes and a programmer but i think it would be cool to embarass a lot of guys at the track with a 100shot.

Last edited:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
If you cant fix it, dont brake it... Not saying you cant, but I'd avoid nitrous if you cant afford to drop a new engine in it after it blows up.

Long tubes would be your safest bet IMHO.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
If you cant fix it, dont brake it... Not saying you cant, but I'd avoid nitrous if you cant afford to drop a new engine in it after it blows up.

Long tubes would be your safest bet IMHO.

thanks for the input i think im gonna rule out nitrous then, i have a lightning trans in my truck, would that be considered a mod lol?

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
put on your CAI, TB, pullies, and tuner. LT if there is enough left over.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
yeah guys i prolly should've stated that its just a 2001 F150 supercrew XLT with a 4.6 motor and a L' trans outta a wrecked '03 L' the trans has 64K miles on it motor has 199K nothing major ever replaced on the motor except plugs and wiring harness for the fuel injecters.

socket

Put a tuner on it and leave it alone, it's a truck. If you want to go fast put some $ into that mustang in your avitar. I wouldn't go pushing a motor with 200k on it either

Users who are viewing this thread