what should i buy?

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Hi everybody. This is my first post and I'm right on the verge of buying a new vehicle. I have it narrowed down to a lightning and a cobra coupe. I really don't know whether to get a 2001 which are still on the lots around here or wait for the 02 models. Any,and i mean any,suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

WolfB

Established Member
Two things to consider,A speed or the need for speed get the L. B(or #2) comfort and the need for speed and ability to really mod (L mostly moded already) get the Cobra. Both are great rides but i'mbiased I own a Cobra.I'd get another one .I also drive truck all day so the comfort is nice.good luck,have fun,Life is Great. Wolfb

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
thanks

It really is a hard decision because I'm gonna have to live with this ride for a couple years at least. As you can tell I'm a young buck and money is an object,just like it is to everone else,but compromises will not be made on this topic. These are really the only two vehicles I've even cosidered in the last couple years. So again,thanks for the help.

Cobra-R

Established Member
TT,
In my opinion, you should decide based on what kind of a vehicle you want. If you want a car, buy the Cobra, it you have partial need for a pickup where you can tow and haul, buy the Lightning. There is a certain satisfaction beating people at the strip with a pickup truck.

Like Wolf stated, the Cobra is more comfortable daily driver, and can be made to go faster if that is important to you.

Either way you will be happy!!

Brian

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I appreciate the offer on the nearly new snake but i'll have to get financing through a dealership and it has to be a yellow coupe with the mats and polished wheels and hopefully no spoiler. i'm just really anal about stuff like that. i do like the fact that you get a vehicle that accelerates like the hammers of hell and it's a full size pick up in the lightning but i also like the daily drive abilty of the cobras. it'll probably be a spurr of the moment decision at the lot,that way i can start whining in a month that i would've liked the other better and make myself feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread