What shop for tuning is Wa.

venomus 03

Established Member
Originally posted by RickSvt
Check out Carb Connection, I think that everyone here had a great time there and they were very friendly and helpful

Rick
Carb connection is awsome.

JaKaL

Established Member
Ditto the kudo for Carb Connection, Alex (owner) has been top notch as I just posted on the Steeda cat-back thread.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by Shangsta
I was going to say yu could also check with Brads custom auto. THey build some sick stangs

shangsta i was thinkin about going there for my engine re-build etc, good idea bad idea or do they even do that?

Joe5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by Shangsta
Yeah carb con. awsome. Wow i didnt know about blood. Thanks for the heads up, when the vortech gets installed they wont be doing the tuning

VORTECH!!:rockon: :rockon:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Were they located seattle im guessing? O and Rick im sure you will be helping me out this winter if your interested.

venomus 03

Established Member
Originally posted by mean saleen
Were they located seattle im guessing? O and Rick im sure you will be helping me out this winter if your interested.
Mean, They are in North seattle kinda in Lake city by dicks. They always are at the roundup with a booth so when you are at the show this weekend it would be a perfect time to tell them about your situation. They would be a terrific choice for the rebuild.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by venomus 03
Mean, They are in North seattle kinda in Lake city by dicks. They always are at the roundup with a booth so when you are at the show this weekend it would be a perfect time to tell them about your situation. They would be a terrific choice for the rebuild.

unfortunately i cant go....broken saleen.

Joe5.0

Established Member
i missed 4th gear at 100mph and went into 2nd when i tryed to get it out of second, my clutch was gone and it was stuck in to. Now 3 cylinders arent firing and timimg may have jumped.

Users who are viewing this thread