What Power Will I Put Down?

LS7sLaYeR

Established Member
Hey guys, anyone know what kind of power i will put down with my new build? its a 5.3L stroker from MMR. forged bottom end, 9.0:1 pistons. stage 2 comp blower cams (xtreme energy), D1SC procharger@12lbs, full exhaust. Getting dyno'd next month!

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
Hey guys, anyone know what kind of power i will put down with my new build? its a 5.3L stroker from MMR. forged bottom end, 9.0:1 pistons. stage 2 comp blower cams (xtreme energy), D1SC procharger@12lbs, full exhaust. Getting dyno'd next month!

with said mods, id guess around 580 @ the tires. the curve should be awesome with a centrifugal blower. what fuel mods? better have a lot of injector/pump to get passed 650ish. with headers, lower pulley and a but load of fuel with a little torco and you could hit 700's.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I had a similar set up. I had the 5.3 with 9.5 compression, D1SC, stock heads, Ford GT cams, and Bassani mids. I made 496rwhp on a Mustang dyno at 12psi and 12 degrees of timing. That was with a spark plug closing in the middle of the pull. I had twin GT pumps and 80lb injectors and ran out of pump. It would max around 5800rpm. I ran the wire upgrade after that and my FPDC dropped back to the safe zone.

Users who are viewing this thread