what parts are needed to fit an 18 manifold on a 11-14?

willief23

Established Member
Hi,

What parts are needed to fit the 18 intake manifold on an 11-14 GT? I know the IMRC Deletes, possibly the GT350 87mm throttle body or the stock 18 GT throttle body. Do I need a throttle body spacer or adapter as well? And who sells it? Would I need a CAI from an 18 or would the 11-14 CAI work just fine? Looks like it shouldn't make a difference but I could be wrong.

Thanks.

willief23

Established Member
got the answer for anyone else wondering as well. You only need the IMRC Deletes and maybe some 3/8" vacuum hose line. your stock throttle body will work with it, but I might end up getting the gt350 87mm throttle body as its only $149.

fuelforfire87

Established Member
got the answer for anyone else wondering as well. You only need the IMRC Deletes and maybe some 3/8" vacuum hose line. your stock throttle body will work with it, but I might end up getting the gt350 87mm throttle body as its only $149.

Don’t get the gt350 throttle body, it’s not compatible with the 11-14 cars. The stock 80mm throttle body is more than enough anyways even for boost. Lots of cars with centifugal blowers and turbos making big power on the stock TB.

Bill@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Honestly the biggest hurdle is the waterneck on the 2011-14 hits against the 2018 IM. The waterneck really needs to be modified or replaced with a 2015-17 waterneck in order for the installation to go "smooth" and from my experience the 15-17 neck doesn't come with the overflow nipple installed meaning it won't go smooth either way.

Users who are viewing this thread