What Next??

03cobradroptop

Established Member
i am getting the mod itch again and i want to do more to my car any ideas? (performance) i have the 2.3 whipple 17lbs makes 619rwhp on a mustang dyno 593rwtq all supporting mods for whipple. 8.8 SA with 3.55 gears 31 spline mosers eaton tru trac and so on.. im looking for ideas on a good upper control arms or any other suspention to help me lower my 60ft and stop spin a little more. i have hpe lower adjustibles on it with drag springs. anyway looking for ideas suspention and gears etc. dont want to break the bank or use juice. thanks guys :pop:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Think about getting a Tubular K-member and coilovers. It's a little more expensive mod wise but it'll take some much needed weight off the front of the car.

03cobradroptop

Established Member
how much weight would that drop? do you have any input on rear suspention setup for better launches and gear ratio? thanks

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Think about getting a Tubular K-member and coilovers. It's a little more expensive mod wise but it'll take some much needed weight off the front of the car.

Hell yes. I know the MM K-member is like 30% lighter and there is nothing like coil overs. My suspension is complete, now I just need a Whipple or KB 2.2. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread