What mods should i do?

GDUB03

I want to make my car faster!!! What mods should i do? Keep in mind my car is stock besides a k&n filter, magnaflow x-pipe w/ cats, mgw shifter, and spec stage 2 clutch.

antiv6

Established Member
catback, pulley, tune for ~450-460 hp
add bap, maf , injectors, port ~500-520 hp
add whipple/kb for ~600

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Does anyone know a good place in Tucson or Phoenix to get a pulley and tune?
Welcome to the site. Im in Tucson as well. we gotta meet up some time! Im finding new Cobras here every week!

As far as local tuners go you'll have to go to Phoenix if you want it done right. Dont know of any shops in Tucson I would trust for tuning. PSR or AZ Dyno Chip in Phoenix will be your best bet. I bought a wideband kit with boost gauge and plan on using Amazon tuning in Georgia for a mail order tune($175) and then he'll tweak it with my datalog. Much cheaper than paying for dyno time every time you change mods

BTW do you drive up and down Speedway(east side) in the morning? I keep hearing a Cobra drive by my office and I caught the tail end of a silver one the other day. Sounds awesome in case!

Last edited:

GDUB03

Thanks for the info. Ill be going up to Phoenix soon! And no i don't drive on speedway that often, plus my cobra is mineral grey. Yes we should meet up sometime.

Jefe

Established Member
Does anyone know a good place in Tucson or Phoenix to get a pulley and tune?
As far as buying mods I would use either Lethal Performance on this site or Last Call Racing out of San Diego. Both are excellent to deal with. The owners of both post on this site.

LastCallRacing.com - Mustang Performance Parts, The Source For Your Horse
Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

What exactly are you wanting from the car? Certain power range? With our crappy roads, you really need to set the suspension up right before you approach 500rwhp

Also check out Desert Street Cars - Tucson's Street and Performance car enthusiast forum and High Performance Stangs

DSC is mainly Tucson guys and HPS is Phoenix

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread