What mid pipe goes best with borla stingers?

Jpjr

Established Member
Originally posted by forcefedjunkie
I made 581/523 with the stock catted H-pipe and Stingers.

This sums it up guys. To my knowledge the Stingers were built to mate to the stock mid-pipe sound wise. I love the sound and its obvious that you can make serious hp without changing. I would go with the MRT H if I wanted a change, but again do not feel there is a case to spend another 4-500.

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Originally posted by SWEET94COBRA
So somebody has it on? The one with cats?

I do.

Lost a lot of the pop-pop-pop on deceleration sound, cabin is quieter.

From outside the car it's meaner and deeper than before and sounds great on a driveby.

It is quieter than wife's 04GT with Stingers/SLP Catted X. Hers you can hear from around the corner, mine you can't hear from as far away, but when you hear mine it's mean and nice.

Fast Willy

Established Member
I am playing on buying the Stinger cat-back, and from what I hear I think I am going to go with the prochamber. Where is the cheapest place to get a cat-free one.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by SCMod46
I am playing on buying the Stinger cat-back, and from what I hear I think I am going to go with the prochamber. Where is the cheapest place to get a cat-free one.

Cheapest place I've found was www.ninosport.com.

Mention that you're a registered SVTPerformance Member. Nino's a real good guy, from what I can tell. Name is actually Nino here on the boards too. Never heard a bad thing about him or his store :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread