What local Mustang shop are you using?

Roush9703

Established Member
not sure where in maryland you live but im in the hagerstown area and alot my work on the roush was done by scotts speed shop and im soon to be having subframe connectors welded in by straight line performance...they do alot with hardcore race cars... like i said im not sure where you live in maryland so you may never have heard of either of those places

MPM20

Established Member
i use flowers performance in glen burnie. there is also heffner's performance, horsepower by herman, another shop next to horsepower by herman. i cant think of the name right now. sorry. all of these are in anne arundel county. i recommend jason at flowers performance though. what kinda work are you looking to get done. because i know of someone that is willing to do side work if the price is right.

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
Everyone on the board loves Amazon Racing up towards Baltimore. I've never been there, it's too far for me, I go to a small outfit in Manassas.

One day, though, I'll do a short road trip to Amazon and find out about them.

TMG

Established Member
JDM Engineering in New Jersey are the Best w/03 Cobras. Its a little drive but worth it!!:smmon:

blackfang

Established Member
Myself, Paul Stampers(fabrication/race work) of Richmond, VA and Lethal EFI Performance owned by Joe and Tim Overton in Powhatan VA.

I have gotten my parts from GEF, and DMP.

BillyMac72

Torco Junkie
Established Member
Don't know how far you guys are from Lancaster PA but Chapman Ford is excellent.

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Matt's Driveway. I've use him for all of my Cobra and Contour work... Or by Buddy's dad's garage on the weekend.

--Matt

Users who are viewing this thread