what kind of gas mileage are you geting with your PP MT cars?

RSKtakR

Established Member
I was getting around 18 with in city and getting into it lots driving... I drove the car everyday to work this week (32 miles one way) and the car is averaging between 22 and 23mpg's even with my foot in it every now and then.. my commute is ALL hwy. I thought that was pretty damn good for the 3.73's.

BLK_5.0

Established Member
Just picked up my PP yesterday. Seeing 22-24 highway and 16-18 city so far. I tracked my 25 mile commute today to work and without babying it and still jumping on it every so often i still managed to get nearly 23mpg. Very pleased with the car to say the least.

Jared89

Established Member
REALLY depends on how you drive it. On the 2 hours trip to maple grove i got 24ish around town like 15.

BLK_5.0

Established Member
took a 600 mile trip this weekend and including a lot of city driving and stop/go traffic I still managed to get almost 22 mpg avg for the trip (also got on t whenever i wanted) Ive been impressed so far-i thought my mileage would suffer a lot more

BoostedD1

Established Member
Im getting 12.9mpg. Ive had it for a couple of months now. Its really all city and very little highway use. I got rid of the resonator and added an outlaw catback right when I purchased it. Meh... The mpg blows so far. But i do have a heavy foot. I had a 98 cobra years ago and it seems i got more miles out of it per tank. I dunno. That one had 4:10 gears on it and it seems it had better mpg than this new one even though the 2015 is a LOT quicker.

Sir Nate 3000

Silver Stallion
Established Member
I am getting 18 city and 21.4 highway with 93 octane and getting on it every now and then. My only mod is the Flowmaster Outlaw axle back.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
15-16 day to day driving in traffic and stop lights. 22 ish doing about 70-75 on the highway. 93 octane, PP car. Under 1,000 miles.

Last edited:

Dcrypter

Established Member
Im getting 12.9mpg. Ive had it for a couple of months now. Its really all city and very little highway use. I got rid of the resonator and added an outlaw catback right when I purchased it. Meh... The mpg blows so far. But i do have a heavy foot. I had a 98 cobra years ago and it seems i got more miles out of it per tank. I dunno. That one had 4:10 gears on it and it seems it had better mpg than this new one even though the 2015 is a LOT quicker.

Wow, that's the lowest i've seen from anyone. I am sitting at 16.3 with mostly city driving(32 miles city/4 miles highway per day) and I've had the blower on my car now for almost 9000 miles, pre-blower I was sitting at about 19.5.

I was only getting 16.5 on my '12 GT(with no mods) so I feel like i'm doing alright.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
13.7 right now, but it's a toy and gets driven like one.

If I drove for economy I know I could get a lot higher.

thehunterooo

Established Member
I have the auto but am at 17 lifetime for about 7300 miles, it seems that it counts a bit higher than the actual MPG it shows so I am probably at around 16.7~. If I drive it hard and only city I see as low as 12-13, If I take it easy I can get 22-23-. On the highway at 70-80 I can get around 28~. This car is driven hard (maybe too much :p) so getting about 17 overall is amazing considering the drop I was expecting coming from the 3.7.

On my 14 3.7 I was at 18.7 for 11,000 miles lifetime, I am pretty damn happy to say the least!

Users who are viewing this thread