What is your daily beater? Do you enjoy it?

Rambro

Established Member
Nice.. is the car turbo or supercharged?
No forced atmospheres currently. I know they are monsters with boost, but I still have plans for my cobra so it will probably stay n/a for a bit. I was wondering if an aftermarket converter would be worth while, along with some trans cooling mods? Or gears? It has 3.15’s.

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
'12 Escape 2.5L AWD w/120k. I really like it but wished I had a small 4WD pick-up.
Two years ago when I inherited it from my wife, is the first time in my 45 years of driving that I've had an AWD/4WD as a daily.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Stage 2+ E60 N54 car. FBO. Makes low 4's. AWD.

Hauls more ass than most every other car on the road. Sounds good. Rips. It's a good car

Lifted 1st Gen Sequioia 4wd

Pretty much run over anything. Tows the cars. Hauls the family. All that

Both are great dailies. Lot of miles on both but w/e

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
2008 Mazdaspeed3 161k on the clock. Owned since 2008. Been a great runner, but I do need to rebuild the turbo. Suspension on these Damn things seem to wear out awfully quick. But I can't complain, never left me stranded.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
put about 36k on them since this thread started three years ago. easily the most fun car i've ever owned...

DSCN2678.JPG

helloWorld

Established Member
I used to daily my fun cars, but now I just use my company vehicle most of the time Monday through Friday. It's a kind of beat up 2012 Honda Pilot but it has AWD which is huge in the winter time.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Picked up a winter ride today. 07 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 5M coupe with 127K miles. Nothing special, but it should be a decent salt, snow, and ice vehicle.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread