What is the offset on the new 18x8.5 2006 Mustang wheels?

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
Like the thread title says? I've looked and can't find this. Does anyone know? 42mm perhaps?

Thanks.

Motorhead6T5

Established Member
Ok maybe I got them mixed up with the pre 05's lol. I know mustang tunings running the stock and a 36mm on the rims they offer.

WPGFORDGUY

Established Member
Motorhead6T5 said:
Ok maybe I got them mixed up with the pre 05's lol. I know mustang tunings running the stock and a 36mm on the rims they offer.

I have thier 18x9 FR500's and they fit perfectly

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
SoftBatch said:
From what I can gather the 8.5" wheels have a 52mm offset

That's what I calculated based on the FRPP site, but it seemed way too high to me.

Reason I ask, is because I have a set of SSR Comp wheels that are 18x8.5 with 114.3x5 (or 4.5x5) bolt pattern and a 42mm offset, and I want to know if they would be legal for Solo II F-stock for the 2006 Mustang GT.

Thanks guys.

SoftBatch

Keep Firing Assholes
Established Member
cito said:
That's what I calculated based on the FRPP site, but it seemed way too high to me.

Reason I ask, is because I have a set of SSR Comp wheels that are 18x8.5 with 114.3x5 (or 4.5x5) bolt pattern and a 42mm offset, and I want to know if they would be legal for Solo II F-stock for the 2006 Mustang GT.

Thanks guys.

Take a tape measure and find the amount of backspacing if that is the same or within a quarter inch of the back spacing on the FRPP site for those wheels then you are good.

This is because backspacing and off set are two different ways of saying pretty much the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread