What is the best detail product for my black snake

mattletourneau

Established Member
I've heard a couple people talk about ZAINO. Is it a step by step process and how often do you do it? Where can I order it from? Will it take out the minor swirls and imperfections?

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
I just did "The Perfect Shine" on my red 10th. It is ridiculous!! The best results over anything ever, Zaino, Nxt. 3 Coats of Klasse and P21S is hands down the best!! Try it, I dare ya.

BLK_03

Established Member
You will probably get a million answers as to the BEST. That question is WAY to subjective.

All I can do is share my experience. I have used Zaino, Meguiars (3 step deep crystal, and gold class), Klasse, Zymol, on my black cobra.

They are now ALL covered in dust and my Clearkote vanilla moose hand glaze and carnuba wax sit in front of a bunch of dusty bottles...

Juiced-03

Established Member
Clearkote Vanilla Moose and Carnauba Moose.

Buy it here:

http://www.specialtymotoring.com

If you have swirls, you may want to also pick up Meguiars Swirl Free Polish. Or if you want one stop shopping, pick up some Poorboy's SSR1 or 2 at the above site. I guarantee you will be very happy with the results. I am a detailer and if you hired me to do your car, that is what I would use.

If you want a local option, meguiars NXT is good also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread