What is avaliable in the aftermarket for our Raptors?

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I think this is more of a question for our performance guys but us average joe's we would like to know what do you have in store for us? With the 5.4 can we go with 5.4 aftermarket and put that on the raptor or will there be Raptor specific parts soon to be released. For the 6.2 what are your plans for us do you have headers and exhaust and cold air computer programs etc avaliable or are they soon to be released?

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I see Ford Racing has different style rims,offroad 6 and 8 light bars, a font and rear tube bumper, also a kit if you are stuck including a miltary spade, also first aide kit, rear tire mount for spare tire, raptor gear wear, rear cover for your Raptor made by Ford Racing, chrome exhaust tips and a sport tuned exhaust some prices are on there website and some have not been released as of today off there site, but it is Saturday, so maybe Monday I will check it out. This all I could find hope it helps someone.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
There's a world of stuff out there for the F-150 that will bolt up to the Raptor. It just depends on what you're looking for.

996Turbo

Established Member
I can get someone hooked up with a blower for one.

What brand of blower? I have called Roush, Whipple, and Kenne Bell with no luck. They all said they were not going to make anything for the 2009-2010 F150.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
The 5.4L is the same as the previous year trucks, so I doubt the blowers would be any different. I'd get a whipple and supporting mods and call it a day. no reason to upgrade much else on the truck. The shocks and suspension arms on that thing are insane!

996Turbo

Established Member
when did the 5.4 3 valve come out? its the same motor thats in the 2010. a whipple for the 08 5.4 should fit the 10 5.4.

That is what I thought, but i called them all and it will not work. I don't know if it is the tuning that is different or there is something else, or if the people I talked to did not know what they were talking about.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The tuning will be different, but that's not a problem. There's already custom tuning out there for the 2010. The actual blower should bolt up to the engine. Where you may run into issues is in the accessory items in the kit, like tanks, hoses, and the heat exchanger. That's why the companies say their kits won't fit, they haven't tested those items.

996Turbo

Established Member
The tuning will be different, but that's not a problem. There's already custom tuning out there for the 2010. The actual blower should bolt up to the engine. Where you may run into issues is in the accessory items in the kit, like tanks, hoses, and the heat exchanger. That's why the companies say their kits won't fit, they haven't tested those items.

I would love for somebody to try it and let us know!:beer: Do you think there will be any problem tuning it with the hill decent and off road modes?

glenner

glenner
Established Member
The options I am going to pick up from lethal when avaliable are JLT ram air intake kit, BBK 5.4 80mm throttle body, Magnaflow or other stainless steel exhaust, dynatech headers with cat for 4x4 and sct livewire, from the dealership I order a lowrider fiberglass cover that locks painted to match. This is my Raptor when it comes in these are my options that I want. I am not sure if they are avaliable yet when they come out I am picking them up, Glen

glenner

glenner
Established Member
I hope everyone else has got some info. Roush said that they are in the works on a supercharger kit for the 2010. Steeda also stated they are either going to do horse power kits for either the 5.4 or 6.2 hope this helps fellow Raptor owners, Lethal is working on the 5.4 so we will be able to purchase parts pretty soon I believe. It is going to be great for this beautiful rolling art work. I am getting excited for mine to arrive at the dealer can't wait. About 9 weeks and it will arrive here.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
Steeda said they wanted to see which one was the bigger seller first to do upgrades to. I think they all are so I hope we get some great upgrades for both engines. Roush said the 07-09 blower has different pluming so they have to change that and the tune to put it in the 2010. There is a company already making a supercharger for the 5.4 2010. I believe there is a company already making a twin screw for the 5.4 that is very cool. These trucks in both engines are going to make great torque and horse power. Can't wait for it to come, like a kid in a candy store.

glenner

glenner
Established Member
Roush said, that a company is working with there supercharger for there F150 trucks has the pluming and also the supporting software already for the raptor. It is going to be sick with the supercharger on the 5.4, you will have horsepower and torque close to 500 out of the 5.4 with that setup.

qachargh

Established Member
Without having crawled under a raptor or even a regular f-150 I am wondering how difficult it will be for an exhaust shop to custom bend me a dual sustem that exits in front of the rear wheels. That, with the exception of some sort of intake, will probably be the extent of the upgrades until the warranty expires.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Without having crawled under a raptor or even a regular f-150 I am wondering how difficult it will be for an exhaust shop to custom bend me a dual sustem that exits in front of the rear wheels. That, with the exception of some sort of intake, will probably be the extent of the upgrades until the warranty expires.

like this?

005.jpg

006.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

and sound....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQRRCncLlRI"]YouTube - F150 Raptor Magnaflow Exhaust[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread