What is a 03 Cobra shell worth?

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Im thinking about selling my cobra shell if i can get enough out of it to make it worth it. I bought another cobra convertible to be my regular driving cobra. So now im making more of a track only car. I have 2 cobra shells with salvage certificates i could use for what i want. Im going to gut the car, full cage, strange front end, and it wouldnt ever be on the road (licened anyway) again.

What would it be worth without any drivetrain, fuel system, syspension, or interior? The black car pictured is the one im selling. It has a clean title (in hand) 62k mile complete body.

100_2632.jpg

100_2673.jpg

100_2675.jpg

100_1765.jpg

Last edited:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
kinda hard. it has a salvage title and nothing else...i would guess around 1500....thats without nothing including dash and harnesses. but i'm no expert

04yellowcobra

Established Member
How much for the salvaged bodied cars? And what could you include with them?

Let me know.

Your shell at that point would have the cobra specific parts (bumper, hood, skirts, etc) and the title so those are the only things seperating it from a regular V-6 or GT shell. I think between 1000 and 1500. We are asking 1000 for our 96 GT roller with complete interior and suspension.

Later

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
How much for the salvaged bodied cars? And what could you include with them?

Let me know.

Your shell at that point would have the cobra specific parts (bumper, hood, skirts, etc) and the title so those are the only things seperating it from a regular V-6 or GT shell. I think between 1000 and 1500. We are asking 1000 for our 96 GT roller with complete interior and suspension.

Later

So you think that the complete painted body would only be worth $1500 with a clean title? In that case ill be making a race car out of it. I would have more in paint and time in getting one of the salvage ones to this piont.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I would suggest parting out the car, you will make more if it has cobra specific parts like hoods and bumpers and other odds and ends

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
I woulda given you more than that if I had come across this a few years ago. If you find someone with a wrecked car that wants to swap the engine and everything else you should be able to get more than 1500 out of it.

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Im not going to sell it for anywhere near that. In about 3 weeks unless someone makes me a offer i cant refuse it will be getting its full chromeoly cage.

MY-VETTE

Sports Car Junkie!
Established Member
Ebay it! You should get at least $3k as long as its clean title & the miles are what your say it has?

Last edited:

jas11151990

Established Member
give me a call at 5409055068...cash in hand ready to buy....im located in catlett va.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
can you define shell? like NOTHING no seats, interior, suspension nuts, bolts ect. if its something like if I threw a motor.trans.rear but has full interior pm me. maybe we can work out a deal

Users who are viewing this thread