What I Done With My Time Off From Ike

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
I mounted the bottle run all the wiring for the NX kit and put a 5gal. cell in the bed for an intercooler resovoir with the Meziere pump and left the stock one on for a fill.

random017.jpg

random019.jpg

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member
NIIIIIICE! you need to do a how-to on the homemade intercooler res in the bed... i know Zakattack on here has one too that he made. im gettin curious!

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Meizere Water Pump is what it looks like.

EDIT: I sink the failboat. Looks like a fancy box covering his Bottle/Bottle Heater.

Last edited:

01whiteL

Established Member
How well does that bottle heater/warmer work? I've been tied up with so much shit I still havent got to make it down to beaumont and with the storm for damn sure not heading theree any time soon:shrug:.

I need to get to work on cooling mods with my truck..... lmk how this setup works for ya !:beer: looks great!

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Very good set up there. What are the benefits of moving the resi to the bed of the truck?

I could never do something like that, i use my bed too much. I thought if i ever use the giggle gas, i could put a bottle behind my set. Come to think of it, there might not be enough room back though.

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member
i think Ford Performance Trucks did an article on the Nitrosaurus Rex on one of their last issues... btw a little bird tells me FPT is coming back out!

Users who are viewing this thread