What happened to the L enthusiast on SVTP?

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
This section certainly isn't what it used to be, just curious WHY?:shrug:

I know the lightnings are not getting any newer, but with the "Terminator" sections still very active why is the lightning section so slow?

4a7191a

Established Member
people trade thier lightnings in and the new owners know nothing of the greatness of svtp ?
on another note, the mach1registry is getting slower too.

Jroc

Established Member
Yes LR is where most L owners conjugate. It's a very good forum, but I've since quit going on there.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
Yes LR is where most L owners conjugate. It's a very good forum, but I've since quit going on there.

How come... I go on there to look at the marketplace for lightnings.

Seems like every post by a member over there is an inside joke, and Im just out of the loop.:shrug:

Jroc

Established Member
How come... I go on there to look at the marketplace for lightnings.

Seems like every post by a member over there is an inside joke, and Im just out of the loop.:shrug:

Because a while back I made a thread on there that I got flamed for, and that's fine as I understood as I was being pissed and ranting. The problem I have is someone wants to bump that thread every few months after it's been dead and forgotten, and then everyone thinks it's a new thread and goes straight into talking shit, and I just got tired of it, and I really don't care as it's just some forum. If it happened on here I'd do the same thing.

Don't get me wrong LR is one of the best automotive forums there is and a great sight for Lightning owners to frequent. If you have a L or are interested in one I highly recommend it.

fruhdaddy

Established Member
This is more a Cobra and hangout forum mainly IMO. With the L not in production for 8yrs now and with very limited aftermarket people here get rid of it. LR is specifically a L/HD site and you get the info you need faster and prolly 95% of the L owners here have moved over there. This site still has some good info posted but our section is dead. Im on LR more than any forum but come here to help out with problems/questions when needed.

ez112

Established Member
This has been my forum since the day I got my Lightning. Probably always will be!

Thechosenlife

Established Member
This forum was great until i found Lightningrodder.com.......so many more guys on that...if i got a problem i get answers within minutes there.....here its hours or days even....I do like this sites layout better :)

George C

Established Member
ive found more specific info on here then i have on LR pretaining to things outside the normal cookie cutter mods ppl do over and over again.

Canadian_Bacon

Armchair Athlete
Established Member
Because a while back I made a thread on there that I got flamed for, and that's fine as I understood as I was being pissed and ranting. The problem I have is someone wants to bump that thread every few months after it's been dead and forgotten, and then everyone thinks it's a new thread and goes straight into talking shit, and I just got tired of it, and I really don't care as it's just some forum. If it happened on here I'd do the same thing.

Don't get me wrong LR is one of the best automotive forums there is and a great sight for Lightning owners to frequent. If you have a L or are interested in one I highly recommend it.

Is that the one about the ticket? :beer:

This site is slow for Lightnings because of some mods and LR is a much more relaxed board in terms of rules.

Last edited:

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
I've noticed it as well. I signed up on it couple years ago when I sold the cobra and got a L. Quicker responses and several know their stuff on them (not saying this forum doesn't). I got tired of drama on here that clogged up a lot of good info years ago. It may have changed now, since I've only been back on svtp latley. It doesn't seem as crazy here as it used too.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I think LL had something to do with it, maybe?

I didn't have an issue with him, but, some did.

Jroc

Established Member
I think LL had something to do with it, maybe?

I didn't have an issue with him, but, some did.

Whatever happened to LL?

He hit me with the band stick a time or two, but I never really had much a problem with him either, and was probably asking to be band the times I got it.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Since I bought the 2012 Mustang GT I don't visit the L forum much. Many moons ago this forum was the hot ticket if you owned a Lightning. Man I miss those days.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
+1, I go to LR but still cruise this site since there's better info about Terminators. I usually bounce to LR, SVTP and others.

Users who are viewing this thread