What Fun Things do you have in your Office?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
First thing i noticed too lolol

I can’t stand to have any unread emails / texts.

In fairness, I get hundreds of emails a day. Reading emails would be my full time job if I tried to get to 0 unread.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
In fairness, I get hundreds of emails a day. Reading emails would be my full time job if I tried to get to 0 unread.
even unsubscribing like a mother ****er you can't get away from em... every now and then I just sort by unread and anything more than a couple weeks old just gets bulk deleted.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Not the office but the game room. I have more that I havent taken out of storage. I am trying to get only the cars Ive owned. Viper and GT500 havent owned "yet".

Attachments

• PXL_20230428_015345482.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230428_015345482.MP.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 57
  • PXL_20230428_015349575.jpg
    PXL_20230428_015349575.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 55
  • PXL_20230428_015347183.jpg
    PXL_20230428_015347183.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 51

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Just turn that shit off and delete all those.

Agree Josh.

I laughed.

I sent him another screen shot.

I think it was liek texts was 4, facebook was a few, general had a few, the emails... a dating site had 17.

I usually wake up to around 12-15 Facebook, a couple on tiktok, 5-6 texts, plus whatever else

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
It looks like Joe went through a pretty juicy divorce

Do you know anything about the woman he married? If so, that's all you need to know lol.

I like him and for a guy that is sharper than an obsidian blade, I never understood what he saw in that one.

All that said, he has his own issues no doubt about it. Literally unlimited $$ does strange things to people.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I shit you not, my office tower has beehives on the roof and the building has its own beekeeper. Bees are worshipped by urban laptop faggots. I am not sure why but they hold a reverence for bees rivaled only by Mohammedans reverence for Allah. The building is throwing a party for the bees and will be holding a queen naming contest.

Happy May! This month we are celebrating our friendly neighborhood pollinators with a Honeybee Happy Hour. Join us on the afternoon of Tuesday, May 23rd, for a social hour featuring honey-themed beverages, including a cocktail made with honey from our very own bees! Center’s personal beekeeper will be onsite to answer your questions about the urban beekeeping process, show off some of our bees at home in a display hive, and hold a queen-naming contest! Don’t miss it!

1682990464027.png

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I shit you not, my office tower has beehives on the roof and the building has its own beekeeper. Bees are worshipped by urban laptop faggots. I am not sure why but they hold a reverence for bees rivaled only by Mohammedans reverence for Allah. The building is throwing a party for the bees and will be holding a queen naming contest.

Happy May! This month we are celebrating our friendly neighborhood pollinators with a Honeybee Happy Hour. Join us on the afternoon of Tuesday, May 23rd, for a social hour featuring honey-themed beverages, including a cocktail made with honey from our very own bees! Center’s personal beekeeper will be onsite to answer your questions about the urban beekeeping process, show off some of our bees at home in a display hive, and hold a queen-naming contest! Don’t miss it!

View attachment 1792275
Time to fix this naming contest. If it’s not QueenyMcQueenface or some shit you’ve failed us

Boaty McBoatface: What You Get When You Let the Internet Decide (Published 2016)

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

View attachment 1792275
giphy.gif

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread