What fuel system and injectors are you running?

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
I'm building a boss block 327 big bore stroker with a precision 76mm dual ball bearing turbo.

So what fuel system do you guys run and/or recommend? I want a return system.

What I currently have is 80lbs injectors and a set of fore precision fuel rails. I sold everything else.

Ryan2KRedL

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I run the following and have plenty of fuel -

Aeromotive pro-series pumps and filters
#12 feed line and #8 return line
sumped factory tank
120# Lucas injectors

I also run a Acceleronics Versafueler injector driver box with my factory computer.

Ryan

Wildcard

Established Member
I run 80lbers, CPR rails, magnafuel regulator, behind bars race cars tank, dual bosch 044 pumps, and -8 to/ -8 return lines.

04cobrawhine

Established Member
i run a weldon 2345 pump with a BAP and a sumped stock tank. -10 feed -8 return. also a weldon boost bypass pressure regulator. it increases fuel pressure on a 1:1 ration as it sees a reference for boost. (ie, 18 lbs of boost = 18 psi increase in fuel pressure) im currently running RC 75# injectors but going to versafuler with 160's soon for E85.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
anyone else....

ive got a set of ford ev6 80lbs injectors and some fore fuel rails. thats it everything else is off the car. i sold the factory tank and stuff.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
I second the behind bars race cars kits. That fuel tank is sexy! For the amount of money I have in my setup I wish I would have known about them in the begining.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Bbrc tank here too, the tank is awesome. I'm rocking a aeromotive eliminator pump. Besides it sounding like a jet it's perdy nice with the controller.

Users who are viewing this thread