What fuel pumps are you guys running?

SSeatr

Established Member
just curious whats everyones fuel setup and does anyone have a problem with bigger external pumps overheating while driving?

i picked up the pro series system from glenns for my twin turbo setup just incase i wanted to run E85. my car still isnt put together but im just curious about drivability with these pumps.

clean93

Established Member
im just running a simple walbro in tank pump a vortech inline pump along with a MSD boost a pump. only issue i had was the boost a pump kept shutting my fuel pump down last year. i just replaced it and it never gave me a problem again.....i hope

SSeatr

Established Member
im curious to know if i am going to have problems with aeromotive proseries pump with heat or driving around (weekend car)

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Triple Fore Hat with 3 Ford GT pumps with 80lb injectors, Lethal Returnless...

blowngt

Established Member
In tank walbro for normal driving, Magnafuel ProTuner 750 on a hobbs set to 2#s, bosch 160 injectors, magnafuel regulator.

Fuel economy sucks so far with the E85, but I'm thinking it has more to do with the 160's than anything else. I'm looking into running the ID1000's or possibly even the ID1600's.

c_mart_28

Established Member
Check out a step-down box for street driving. I run a magnafuel though and they recommend running it without one because they are designed for constant voltage.

SSeatr

Established Member
In tank walbro for normal driving, Magnafuel ProTuner 750 on a hobbs set to 2#s, bosch 160 injectors, magnafuel regulator.

Fuel economy sucks so far with the E85, but I'm thinking it has more to do with the 160's than anything else. I'm looking into running the ID1000's or possibly even the ID1600's.

yea i have 80lb i want the ID1000..if anyone wants a brand new never used set of 80lbers let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread