What do you think of this body combo?

Cobie03

Established Member
Hi everyone I'm thinking of doing the following body modifications to my car: 00' Cobra R hood: Saleen front fascia: Saleen side scoops: Saleen side scoops. I already have the 00' R wing. I figured it would be different and unique in a way. Do you guys and gals think it would be a good looking combo. Advice and suggestions are all welcomed? BTW it will be painted black of course. :beer:

99SVTAddict

Established Member
I have the Cobra R hood and Saleen side scoops....they look awesome together. If you already have the R wing, that's cool. I've seen it on a couple cars at shows, and I'm not a very big fan personally.

The Saleen side skirts would look cool as well.
The front fascia I'm not sure on. It would look cool, but then people may think you have a fake Cobra.

I would skip that...maybe get the real Cobra R front splitter instead.

I think I'm personally done with new exterier mods, however, I've been thinking about flames. Ghost flames would look cool as hell on a black car, but $1500-2100 was the quote. Now I'm thinking maybe having some flames painted in the mystichrome (spelt right?). A different color tracing the flames to seperate from the black. Just thinking outloud;-)

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
yah that would all look good, but with the saleen front facia i dont think you can have your cobra fog light so somethin to think about. post pics when all done

Users who are viewing this thread