What do you think looks better?

shelby2

Established Member
Hi, I just bought an extra 127mm JLT CAI and had it painted white. Can't decide wether I like the CAI under the hood in carbon fiber or white. I think I'm leaning towards the white, but thought I would ask my SVT Performance buddies what they thought. Thanks everyone for your input, and feel free to express yourself. LOL I'm a big boy and can take it. Mark:beer:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

sono

Established Member
Congrats, that engine bay looks like it belongs in a museum.

shelby2

Established Member
Thanks everyone, definitely not a museum piece (had to chuckle on that one) she is a daily driver. I even have snow tires on a set of KR rims.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Im not racist but white is the better choice!
What are those plaques on the radiator tank and fuse box? where did you get them and do you any pics. of them up close?
Btw, that blower is killing that engine bay, you should just give it to me and put a stocker on it bc it would fit so much nicer :)

shelby2

Established Member
LOL. The fuse box cover was made by Moroso, and I highly polished it. After that I bought a billet ford racing emblem (off EBay for like $9) and put it over the etched Moroso on the tank. After I painted the blower I put the Ford Racing Whipple emblems on the side of the blower. This way everything matches. The plaque on my Shelby aluminum tank was made from a vendor at Carlisle for like $10. My Pop Pop (who passed away several years ago) was a tool and die maker who had alott of funny sayings. He is the reason my father and I are such gear heads. My Dad actually got his Master Mechanics cert. just to say he was able to do such. The following is close ups of the two.image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

Dinosgt

Established Member
My gaaaad. Gorgeous... Either is great, but white certainly finishes it off.

BTW - Where did you get the battery cover ( and matching cover for other side?)

Again, stunning

Users who are viewing this thread