What do you think it's worth?

Toby1ton

Established Member
I'm thinking about selling my car come this summer and would like to know what you guys think it's worth. It's a 1996 mystic cobra #2. I have invested 20k+ in it. It is fully built. The engine is forged and ported. It has a v7 ysi s/c with custom intercooler, currently setup for max boost.the fuel system us the a1000, rails with -8 in -6 return. The rear end has a Detroit true track locker with 410 gears and 31 splines. Aluminum drive shaft and safety loop. 2" lowering springs and tokico adjustable shocks. Cobra R wheels nitto's in back. Interior is in great condition stock black leather. Boost, fuel pres. , wide band gauges. There is more little things, but that's the main part. It needs to be tuned again for the up grades. Should have 750 rwhp... The paint is only down side... There is 71000 miles on it so there's small chips and the clear coat has hair line cracks in it. But still looks great in the sun light... A picture of it is my profile photo.. I don't know much of what they go for today please feel free to share your ideas. Thanks

stangbanger856

Established Member
I'm thinking about selling my car come this summer and would like to know what you guys think it's worth. It's a 1996 mystic cobra #2. I have invested 20k+ in it. It is fully built. The engine is forged and ported. It has a v7 ysi s/c with custom intercooler, currently setup for max boost.the fuel system us the a1000, rails with -8 in -6 return. The rear end has a Detroit true track locker with 410 gears and 31 splines. Aluminum drive shaft and safety loop. 2" lowering springs and tokico adjustable shocks. Cobra R wheels nitto's in back. Interior is in great condition stock black leather. Boost, fuel pres. , wide band gauges. There is more little things, but that's the main part. It needs to be tuned again for the up grades. Should have 750 rwhp... The paint is only down side... There is 71000 miles on it so there's small chips and the clear coat has hair line cracks in it. But still looks great in the sun light... A picture of it is my profile photo.. I don't know much of what they go for today please feel free to share your ideas. Thanks

Intresting enough I just bought a 97 Pacific green cobra about a month ago with similar mods but I have a S Trim not the YSI if you wana trade plus cash on my end before sale let me know. But anyway mine had 80,000 miles but also had built forged motor and T56 swap with twin disk clutch. I got mine for $7,800 and also came with all documents of parts and labor done by Performance Evolution in Delaware. Yours being a mystic and lower miles I would guess around $9,500-$11,000 in todays economy. You might want to hold onto it for a while, at least till the economy comes back.

Last edited:

1989Gt.

Banned
^^^ he has a goood point if you put it for sale all youre responses are going to be "would you trade"

Users who are viewing this thread